2013 National Running Day: Golden Gate Bridge Run & Prizes | Presidio
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Sports Basement (Presidio) | 610 Old Mason St San Francisco, CA 94129
Join Marathon Matt, Sports Basement and Rock n’ Roll San Francisco Half Marathon for a celebration of running in the best city for running on the planet, San Francisco.
Free, but an RSVP is required.
Marathon Matt and friends will lead you on a road run across the Golden Gate Bridge (3 or 6.5 miles) or a trail run in the Presidio (4.5 miles approx.) that includes some of the most amazing views San Francisco has to offer.
Following the run, Sports Basement will provide all runners with free snacks and beverages to assist your refueling and rehydrating efforts.
- Free entry into the Honey Badger Half (or 5K/10K) on October 12, 2013
- Free entry into the Halloween 13.1 training program launching on July 20, 2013
- Free entry for next year’s Rock N’ Roll San Francisco Half Marathon on April 4, 2014
- $50 worth of Brooks Running Apparel
- $25 Sports Basement gift card (3 are up for grabs)
- $25 Somersault Snacks gift basket
Even if you don’t manage to score a raffle prize, you can score a special discount on The Honey Badger Half Marathon (and 5K/10K) or next year’s Rock N’ Roll San Francisco Half Marathon.