North Fair Oaks Community Festival 2012 | Redwood City
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Middlefield Road (Redwood City) | Middlefield Road and 2nd Avenue, Redwood City, CA
On August 19, 2012 the North Fair Oaks Community Festival will welcome the community to enjoy a day of free live entertainment, arts and crafts, food and beverages, children’s rides and activities, and a festive parade.
- 12:00pm – 12:55pm El Misterio de Michoacan
- 1:00pm – 1:30pm Ceremonia de Bienvenida
- 1:30pm – 2:25pm Banda Reinas de la Bahia
- 2:30pm – 2:40pm Presentación de la Reina del Festival
- 2:40pm – 3:35pm La Orden de Michoacan
- 3:45pm – 4:40pm Banda Miravalle
- 4:45pm – 5:00pm Grand Prize raffle drawing
- 5:00pm – 6:00pm Mambo Tropical
The festival proceeds benefit the many youth programs of the San Mateo County Sheriff’s Office and provide scholarships through the Queen of the Festival scholarship program. Youth programs keep our youth safe and occupied during the critical, after-school hours and during the most vulnerable years of their school careers.
Links: Event detailsCost: FREE
Eating & Drinking, Fairs & Festivals, Kids & Families, Live Music, Peninsula