Nyingma Institute Open House: Meditation & Yoga Demo | Berkeley
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Tibetan Nyingma Institute | Berkeley | 1815 Highland Place, Berkeley, CA
The Nyingma Institute offers training in meditation, Kum Nye (Tibetan Yoga), Buddhist studies, and Tibetan language.
Their free open house will introduce you to their offerings plus provide the opportunity to meet Institute faculty and staff. The open house program runs from 3–5 PM with light refreshments, followed by their regular Sunday chanting at 5 pm and talk at 6 PM.
Join them for:
- Prayer wheel and meditation garden tour
- Kum Nye (Tibetan Yoga) demo
- Talk on the institute’s programs and activities
- Class and program counseling
- Reception with light refreshments
Lectures & Workshops, Yoga