Official 2012 Giants “Orange Carpet” World Series Film Premiere | Castro Theater
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Castro Theatre | 429 Castro St., San Francisco, CA
Come and cheer on the San Francisco Giants’ manager Bruce Bochy, alum like Orland Cepeda and Dave Dravecky, John Miller and the 2012 World Series trophy as they arrive on the “orange carpet” for the Official 2012 World Series Film Premiere at the Castro Theatre.
Although the film screening is sold out, it’s free to oogle the “orange carpet” as the stars arrive for the event so you can check out the 2012 World Series Trophy and snap some pics.
Guests at the premiere include:
- Edwin Lee, Mayor of the City and County of San Francisco
- Larry Baer, President and CEO, San Francisco Giants
- Bruce Bochy, Manager, San Francisco Giants
- Benjamin Bratt, actor and narrator of Official 2012 World Series Film
- Orlando Cepeda, Baseball Hall of Famer & Giants Alumnus
- Dave Dravecky, Giants Alumnus
- Jon Miller, Giants Broadcaster
- David Gavant, Executive Producer of World Series Film for MLB Productions
- Renel Brooks-Moon, Giants Public Address Announcer
- Mike Murphy, Giants Clubhouse Manager
- Lou Seal, Giants Mascot
The film which hits stores the same day on DVD and Blu-Ray is an annual Fall Classic tradition produced by Major League Baseball since 1943, tells the story of the Giants’ World Series run through comprehensive highlights, behind-the-scenes access and exclusive interviews.