Win Tix: Password: Litquake’s Literary Speakeasy | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Public Works | 161 Erie St., San Francisco, CA
Enjoy flapper friendly cocktails and listen to readings from:
- Poet Robin Ekiss as Tallulah Bankhead
- Rumpus editor and author Issac Fitzgerald as Robert Benchley
- Noir City founder Eddie Muller as Dashiell Hammett
- Self described writer with slovenly habits Sarah Fran Wisby as one Miss Dorothy Parker
- Author Joshua Mohr as Sinclair Lewis
- Local literary luminary and Literary Death Match producer Alia Volz channeling silent but bobbed screen star Louise Brooks for emcee duties
Entertainment includes the jazz stylings of pianist J. Raoul Brody along with the vocals of chanteuse Laurie Amat. In addition a New Yorker style caricaturist will be on hand to catch libertines in action, plus a Thin Man movie marathon.
Sorry! The contest for Password: Litquake's Literary Speakeasy | SF has ended.