2016 “Peace In The Park” Festival | Golden Gate Park
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Golden Gate Park | 1690 John F Kennedy Dr., San Francisco, CA
Peace in the Park festival brings together the diverse San Francisco and surrounding communities for a rejuvenating day of peaceful activities for all ages and backgrounds.
The festival typically features local musicians and visual artists, Tai Chi, yoga, seminars, kids activities, and meditation.
At the Bandshell of Golden Gate Park, this event will demonstrate how peaceful you can be even while living in a fast-paced urban environment.
- Speakers: Dan Siegel MD, Jim Doty MD, Gopi Kallayil, Sister Denise Lawrence, Diane Tillman, Supervisor London Breed, Indian Ambassador Venkatesan Ashok, Shunya Pratichi Mathur.
- Musicians: Freddy Clarke and Wobbly World, Christine Tulis Christine, Marya Stark, and Ron Quesada
- Yoga: Darren Main, Gopi Kallayil, Laxman Panthi Laxman, John Rettger. And MaryJo Johnson/John Johnson
- Creative Workshops: Diane Ferlatte, April Deutschle, Heidi Majano & Helene Szabados, Mazin Jamal, Dalai Lama Fellows, and Marcela Sabin
- TaiChi: Fern Jeffcoat, Master Cathy Mu, and Master Philip Yang
- Children’s Theatre: Squawkbeak, Lads in Plaid, Bicicletas Por La Paz, Pachas pajamas, and Miguel y Los Buenos
- Food: Amma’s Kitchen, Alicia’s Tamales, Underdog Organic, and Charlie’s Brownies
Links: Event detailsCost: FREE
**Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Fairs & Festivals, Lectures & Workshops, Live Music, Theater & Performance, Yoga