Home » *Top Pick*, Kids & Families, San Francisco, Theater & Performance
Picklewater Circus Festival: Sardine Family | Union Square Live
The 2018 Union Square Live festival presents dozens of free events like live music, swing and tango dance lessons, film nights, circus arts, and more in Union Square Park from May through October.
Union Square Live | 2018
May to October
Union Square Park, SF
All events are free and open to the public
Please note as far as we can tell, the 2018 kickoff is May 6 and not May 4th as was previously listed.
May 2018 Dates
- Sunday, May 6: 2-4 pm — Tango in the Square (DJ/Dance Lesson) with Bay Area Argentine Tango Association
- Wednesday, May 9: 6-8 pm — Jinx Jones & King-Tones (Rock/Oldies)
- Sunday, May 13: 2-4 pm — Crosscut (Blues/Rock)
- Wednesday, May 16: 6-8 pm — Stompy Jones (Swing/Blues)
- Sunday, May 20: 2-4 pm — Manring, Kassin, Burr (Avant-Garde/Jazz)
- Wednesday, May 23: 6-8 pm — Moonalice (American Roots/Folk)
- Sunday, May 27: 2-4 pm — Matt Jaffe (Indie/Rock)
- Wednesday, May 30: 12:30-1:30 pm — The Alcatraz Islanders (Hawaiian/Jazz)
June/July/August/September/October Schedules coming soon
The Picklewater Free Circus Festival returns to Union Square bringing a free circus to Bay Area families.
And now, returning once again to the Picklewater Circus stage, more than 80 years in the making, and having just completed a national tour of all 50 states, having trod the sawdust circus rings across the world, a favorite of kings and heads of state, watch the astonishing Anglican acrobatics of Britain‘s own first family of the ring, the Sardine Family Circus.
Categories: *Top Pick*
, Kids & Families
, San Francisco
, Theater & Performance
Address: Geary and Powell, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by Rena