Playa Bound: Burning Man Art, Performance & Gear Sale | Oakland
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
The Crucible | 1260 7th Street, Oakland, CA
Catch fiery performances as you support local artists, community arts education for youth and adults, and work your way through that Black Rock City shopping list.
The Crucible Open houses are a wonderful way for the whole family to wander through our 56,000 sq. ft. studio and a maze of vendors with handmade crafts, desert costumes, camping supplies, playa bikes, Burning Man Art Projects being built and leave-no-trace education.
- Live industrial art demonstrations
- Amazing molten metal pour by our Foundry Team
- Fiery stage performances by Solar Flare
- Arts and crafts for sale by Crucible & Local artists
- Discounts on Crucible classes
- Bicycles for sale in The Crucible’s Bike Shop
- Tasty food and drinks from Tina Tamale & Seoul on Wheels
- sneak peak at in progress Burning Man honorarium art project
- And chances to win free tuition for a Crucible class
Links: Event detailsCost: FREE
*Top Pick*, Art & Museums, Club / DJ, East Bay, Eating & Drinking, Geek Event, Lectures & Workshops, Shopping & Fashion, Theater & Performance