Home » **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Fairs & Festivals, Kids & Families, San Francisco, Shopping & Fashion
Renegade Craft Fair 2015: Sunday | Fort Mason
The Renegade Craft Fair returns to San Francisco’s Fort Mason Center with a bigger fair than ever for 2015 taking over both Festival Pavilion and Herbst Pavilion, featuring a curated selection of the best indie-craft and DIY artisans from all over the Bay Area.
Renegade Craft Fair: San Francisco
July 18-19, 2015 | 11am to 6pm
Fort Mason Center, SF
The free-to-attend fair features one-of-a-kind jewelry, stationery, clothing and accessories, leather goods, art prints, and ceramics, plus hands-on art making activities.
- Those inspired by the creative air can get crafty with stamp lettering and artisan-made soaps with Outlaw Trading Co., or make your own clay mask soap bar to give you a summer glow with handcrafted honey bee’s mask-making workshop.
- Artist Angela Eastman will be installing a large-scale installation to help invigorate the space with an artistic energy. Don’t miss out on the free-to-use Magnolia Photo Booth which will be on site and furnished with props to help commemorate shoppers’ visits.
- Make sure to bring your appetite to sample selections of artisanal foods from vendors such as Shades of Sugar Bakeshop, Tea Drops, and more.
- Stop by Bear Naked Granola and Harvest Snaps and grab a sampling of some of their tasty snacks for some extra fuel during the fair.
- Plus, some of San Francisco’s most delicious food purveyors will be hanging out serving up some delicious street food to round out the day: Tante’s and Jicama will be posted up alongside some summer sweet treats from Post Street Creamery and Secret Scoop.
Categories: **Annual Event**
, *Top Pick*
, Fairs & Festivals
, Kids & Families
, San Francisco
, Shopping & Fashion
Address: 2 Marina Blvd, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by Rena