Home » *Top Pick*, Eating & Drinking, Fun & Games, San Francisco
Election Special Rock Paper Scissors Tournament Pub Crawl | SF
Try your hand (literally) at the Rock Paper Scissors Tournament Pub Crawl starting in North Beach. Get lubricated on $3.50 drink specials, win prizes (like best athletic wear… ’cause you need great threads to show your RPS moves) and the tournament champ wins a $50 bar tab (more on special occasions – check each event for details).
Compete in Rock Paper Scissors tournament qualifying rounds while moving from bar to bar. Meet new people while earning points to compete in the finals at the last bar.
- Top players from qualifying rounds plus several wild card players compete at the final bar. Champion receives $50 in bar tabs.
- Soul/Funk/Old School Dance Party following tournament.
‘Like‘ them on Facebook and RSVP you’re attending and get a $1 shot.
Prepare by reading the official World Rock Paper Scissors Society rules.
Rock Paper Scissors Pub Crawl
Every Wednesday at 8:30pm
Meet at Northstar – 1560 Powell Street, corner Green St. SF
FREE with a drink special purchase.
>> The details of this event often change (dates, times, locations and prizes) so always check their facebook page first. .
This Wednesday, after our new Prez is elected, you’ll get a behind-the-scenes look at how it was all decided! Plus we’ll be giving out prizes for the best Obama/Romney look alike. All Political Parties welcome.
- LOOK-ALIKE CONTEST: Gift Certificate for best Obama or Romney costume.
- FREE Pub Crawl/FREE to enter Rock Paper Scissors Tournament with Drink Purchase
- PRIZES: Tournament champion wins $100 bar tab!
- DRINK SPECIAL: Get drink tix at the first bar so that all wells and beers are $3.50 throughout the night.
*bring cash for drinks
This event is scheduled every Wednesday:
Please be aware that recurring events like this may occasionally be cancelled or postponed by the promoter - especially on holidays. We always suggest you contact the promoter or venue to confirm for a particular day.
Categories: *Top Pick*
, Eating & Drinking
, Fun & Games
, San Francisco
Address: 473 Broadway Street, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by Rena Ragimova