Home » **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, San Francisco, Theater & Performance
2016 San Francisco Trolley Dances | SF
Each year, Epiphany Productions transforms the city’s streets into stages through San Francisco Trolley Dances, a series of free contemporary dance performances along a Muni line.
For the price of a Muni ticket, you’ll get a “hop-on, hop-off” Muni tour to experience an extraordinary lineup of Bay Area dance luminaries performing 8- to 15-minute pieces in response to the physical environment, architecture and history of the area.
San Francisco Trolley Dances is an annual, admission-free festival that has been dubbed “art for citizens” and “a gift to the City” by past attendees.
2016 Trolley Dances
October 15 – 16, 2016
Tours at: 11am, 11:45am, 12:30pm, 1:15pm, 2:00pm, 2:45pm
Starting Point: Eureka Valley/Harvey Milk Memorial Branch Library
FREE performances, but if you take Muni, fare is required ($2.25 adults, $1 senior and youth)
> View 2016 Route Map
2016 Performances by:
- Epiphany Productions
- Chitresh Das Dance Company
- James Graham Dance Theater
- Margaret Jenkins Dance Company
- Parangal Filipino Dance Company
- Laura Elaine Ellis.
- Line up for wristbands begins at 10 am. Show up early as they often have given out all of the wrist bands hours in advance. Wristbands are given out on a first come, first serve basis.
- 80 wristbands are available per tour – there are 6 tours on Saturday and 6 tours on Sunday
- Tours start at 11am, 11:45am, 12:30pm, 1:15pm, 2pm & 2:45pm.
- Each tour lasts 2 to 2.5 hours if you take Muni
- If you want to go by bike, they have a handy Bike Map for you to use.
> Read Full FAQ
*Free to watch; if you take Muni, fare is required ($2.25 adults, $1 seniors & youth)
Categories: **Annual Event**
, *Top Pick*
, San Francisco
, Theater & Performance
Address: 1 Jose Sarria Court, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by Michie