Home » **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, San Francisco, Theater & Performance
2014 San Francisco Trolley Dances | SF
Each year, Epiphany Productions transforms the city’s streets into stages through San Francisco Trolley Dances, a series of free contemporary dance performances along a Muni line.
For the price of a Muni ticket, you’ll get a “hop-on, hop-off” Muni tour to experience an extraordinary lineup of Bay Area dance luminaries performing outdoor, site-specific work.
2014 Trolley Dances
Saturday and Sunday, October 18-19, 2014
– Tours start every 45 minutes, from 11 am to 2:45 pm
Starting Point: Church Produce, 1798 Church St (at 30th), SF
FREE performances, but if you take Muni, fare is required ($2.25 adults; $0.75 seniors & youth)
The 2014 route will ride Muni’s J Church line with sites in the Upper Mission Noe Valley area from 30th and Church Streets to Balboa Park Station, Lick Wilmerding High School and City College of San Francisco, and Ocean Branch, featuring 16 free performances.
> View 2014 Route Map
2014 Performances by:
- Epiphany Productions with CCSF Strong Pulse Dance Crew
- Alayo Dance Company
- Misión Flamenca
- Paradizo Dance
- Printz Dance Project
- Line up for wristbands at Church Produce, 1798 Church St (at 30th) beginning at 10 am. Show up early as they often have given out all wrist bands hours in advance. Wristbands are given out on a first come, first serve basis.
- 80 wristbands are available per tour – there are 6 tours on Saturday and 6 tours on Sunday
- Tours start at 11 am, 11:45 am, 12:30 pm, 1:15 pm, 2 pm and 2:45 pm.
- Each tour lasts 2 to 2.5 hours if you take Muni
- If you want to go by bike, they have a handy Bike Map for you to use.
> Read Full FAQ
*Free to watch; if you take Muni, fare is required ($2.25 adults, $0.75 seniors & youth)
Categories: **Annual Event**
, *Top Pick*
, San Francisco
, Theater & Performance
Address: 1798 Church St, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by Rena