Home » **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, San Francisco, Theater & Performance
2013 San Francisco Trolley Dances | SF
Each year Epiphany Productions transforms the city’s streets into stages through San Francisco Trolley Dances, a series of free contemporary dance performances along a Muni line on October 19-20, 2013.
For the price of a Muni ticket (or a fast pass), you’ll get a “hop-on hop-off” guided muni tour to experience an extraordinary lineup of Bay Area dance luminaries performing outdoor, site-specific work.
2013 Trolley Dances
Saturday and Sunday, October 19-20, 2013
Tours start every 45 Minutes – from 11 am to 2:45 pm
Starting Point: Market St. Railway Museum, south of Embarcadero Plaza
FREE but a Muni ticket is required (either a fastpass or $2 Muni ticket)
2013 Performances by:
- Kim Epifano’s Epiphany Productions
- with Julie Wolf of Sonic Wolf Productions
- Jean Isaacs San Diego Dance Theater
- Tezkatlipoka Aztek Dance and Drum
- Shinichi Iova-Koga | inkBoat
- Keith Terry & Corposonic
- Lizz Roman & Dancers
- Maru Dojo: Aikido/BJJ
- Tours last about 2 to 2 1/2 hours including Muni
- 80 wristbands are available per tour – there are six tours Saturday and six tours Sunday
- Line up for wristbands beginning at 10am
- There are three performances around Embarcadero – then muni to Church Street with the group, with four more nearby performances.
To make sure you can see the shows, we advise getting there early, as it’s first come, first served (they hand out wristbands to early arrivals). So come early and see these award-winning public dance performances on the move.
*Muni Fast Pass or $2 Muni ticket required.
Categories: **Annual Event**
, *Top Pick*
, San Francisco
, Theater & Performance
Address: 77 Steuart St, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by Rena Ragimova