SF Beer Olympics: St. Patrick’s Day Drinking Games | North Beach
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Horizon | 498 Broadway St., San Francisco, CA
Friday, March 14, 2014
St. Paddy's Day | SF Beer Olympics: Drinking Games & $2 Beers | North Beach
Looking to really light it up on St. Patrick’s Day?
Try the “SF Beer Olympics” which pits you against all the hostel travelers in SF and luring you in with fun, games and deals like 5 beers for $10. God help us all after a night of drinking like this.
Celebrate St. Patty’s 2014 at the SF Beer Olympics
- Green Beer & $3 Midori Sour Shots
- Jameson & Irish Car Bomb Specials
- St. Paddy’s Themed Drinking Games
- Chances to win free Green Beers
- Wear Green: Prizes for Best Green Attire & Best Leprechaun Costume
Games: Beer Pong, Flippy O’Cup, and St. Paddy’s themed Drinking Games
It’s free to play. Admission is free with a drink purchase & RSVP.
- Beer Special: 5 beers for $10 before 9:30 m; 5 beers for $15 after 9:30 pm
- Spirit Special: $2.50 wells from midnight to 12:30 am
- Win Prizes
Everyone’s placed on a team based on your country (to make it easy to meet people). Teams compete at flip cup, beer pong and St. Patty’s themed drinking games.