Home » **Annual Event**, Art & Museums, Fairs & Festivals, Lectures & Workshops, San Francisco
2017 Succulent & Cactus Show & Sale | Golden Gate Park
Looking for unusual plants at prices that are easy on your wallet and our water supply? The SF Succulent & Cactus Society will show off hundreds of succulents grown by Bay Area gardeners.
Throughout the weekend event, members of the SFSCS will be available to answer questions about plant care and about joining the society.
2017 Succulent & Cactus Society Show & Sale
June 10-11, 2017 | 9 am to 5 pm
SF County Fair Building, 1199 9th Ave, San Francisco
Come shop in the large sales area—colorful water-wise plants—so many choices your head will spin. Get inspired at the Plant Show featuring many exotic and rare succulents, cacti and bromeliads. Come give this gig a whirl.
There will be:
- New, faster checkout systems (Square, Apple Pay, Android Pay)
- Free plant raffles every hour
- Plant and cultivation information
- Displays of exceptional specimens
- Free Plant Hotel (to check your plants into while you shop)
- Easy access via MUNI lines 44, 71 and N-Judah
- BYOB: You can help by bringing your own box or two to safely carry your new plants home in
, succulent plants
Categories: **Annual Event**
, Art & Museums
, Fairs & Festivals
, Lectures & Workshops
, San Francisco
Address: 9th Avenue and Lincoln Way, San Francisco CA
Submitted by Michie