The Underground Market: DIY Food & DJs | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Public Works | 161 Erie St., San Francisco, CA
Purchase a taste of local artisanal food while grooving to some of the Bay Area’s finest musicians and DJs.
It’s going to be a great night, with delicious food, strong drinks, and dancing to work up an appetite for more.
Vendors on September 7, 2012 include:
- Raavling: Italian eats with a twist.
- Strong Cheese Provisions: Keeping your spirit alive during the harsh San Francisco summer.
- Wooden Spoons: Come on, who doesn’t love rillette?
- Cava Funnel Cakes: A new spin on a classic.
- OneNinetySeven: Coffee!
- Forever Sprung: Amazing spring rolls. Fresh. Crisp. Delicious.
- Kevin and Gails Chili Palace – Delicious home-style chili.
- Jablows Meats: Pastrami. Enough said.
- Jerk Chicken: Traditional Caribbean fare, can’t go wrong.
- The Uncommon Pickle: Pickles! Fried pickles!
- Grilled Cheese Guy: Best grilled cheese in the world, 3 years running (really).
- Good Foods Catering: An old favorite, some of the best pulled pork I’ve ever had
- Greasebox: What’s that? Gluten free soul food. Yea, that’s right. And it’s delicious.
- Rawdaddy: Raw never tasted so good.
- Simply Mochi: Come on, who doesn’t love mochi?
- Nosh This: Bacon Crack…..Bacon Crack….
- Frozen Kuhsterd: I love this stuff.