Short Film Screenings: Horror, Drama & Zombies | Palo Alto
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Microsoft Store (Palo Alto) | 186 Stanford Shopping Center, Palo Alto, CA
Join a night of short film screenings organized by the Silicon Valley Filmmakers & Film Society.
Free, but RSVP is required.
The screening on February 9, 2013 will include:
- SIRI – A horror thriller Written and Directed by Dave Bundtzen
- Trapped Within (7min) A short film about a group of people stuck trying to get away from zombies. They are trapped and they believe they are safe, little do they know there is no escape. Directed by Will Johnson
- Paper or Plastic – In a technology-driven world, a homeless man finds light at the end the tunnel after being down on his luck, and learns a new dance in the process. Directed by Brad Maust
- Last Supper (9min) Who would you have your last supper with? A group of friends come together in the face of uncertain times. Winner Best Drama at 72 hour National Film Challenge. A Film Antics Production. Directed by Paul Aspuria
- Myself (7min) The open road guides Snap, a lost soul, through a difficult time. He can’t forget the past and sees no future. Until a bizarre encounter which opens a fork in the road. Nominated best film, nominated best actor: Raymund Aranda, nominated best screenwriter: Juan Sotelo, and winner best actor: James Davis; for the San Jose 48hour Film Project. Also, an official selection at the Poppy Jasper Film Festival. Directed by Paul Aspuria
- Lure (21min) A choice leads to a twisted turn of events. Directed by Paul Aspuria