Facebook’s “Bacon, Blues & Brews” Festival | Menlo Park
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Facebook Headquarters | 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park , CA
Join them for Battle-of-the-Bacon with Facebook’s own culinary team and enjoy sizzling bacon-inspired dishes prepared for public tasting and voting. Proceeds will be donated to local art & music programs.
Celebrate this epic battle with dozens of craft beers, plus enjoy Blues, Jazz & Funk tunes from many talented local musicians.
What to expect:
- Farmers Market – Your favorite farmers will be onsite with fresh fruits & vegetables. Shop from locally-sourced food & drink vendors.
- Complimentary Kid Zone – Bounce houses, mini Ferris Wheel, face painting, arts & crafts – all complimentary in the kid zone.
- Live Music – Enjoy live music, all day from the Longhorn solar-powered stage. Band info coming soon.
- Cooking Demos – Learn how to cook quick, family-friendly meals from local chef Steve Cortez. Samples dishes & take home recipe cards.
- Artisan Vendors – Shop for specialty items and gifts, all sourced from small, local businesses.
- Craft Beer, Wine & Farm-To-Cup Cocktails – Order your favorite drink & hang out in TAVERN 15, located next to the Longhorn Stage. Additional craft beer & wine stations located throughout the event. IDs are required to consume alcoholic beverages.
- Food Trucks – A variety of food trucks will be onsite to offer an assortment of specialty cuisines.
*Top Pick*, Eating & Drinking, Fairs & Festivals, Fun & Games, Kids & Families, Live Music