Starve A Vampire Day: 2016 Halloween Blood Drives | SF
Irwin Donor Center | 270 Masonic Ave, San Francisco, CA
8 billion mosquitos can’t be wrong, so it’s time to start starving some vampires.
On Halloween, October 31, the Blood Centers of the Pacific are hosting a few Halloween Blood Drives in the San Francisco area. It takes only about 45 minutes to donate – including paperwork and a few tests (BP, etc.). And they’ll probably hook you up with some tasty snacks and a little rest afterward.
Starve a Vampire Day – Halloween Blood Donation Events
October 31, 2016
FREE, but Appointments are requested (click on your desired event to RSVP)
- 7 am to 2 pm: Downtown Donor Center, 250 Bush St., Suite 136, San Francisco
- 8 am to 4 pm: Embarcadero Center Donor Coach, Front St at Sacto bet 1EC & 2EC, San Francisco
- 11:30 am to 6:30 pm: Irwin Donor Center, 270 Masonic Avenue, San Francisco
- 11:30 am to 6:30 pm: Peninsula Donor Center, 111 Rollins Road, Millbrae
- 1:30 pm to 6:30 pm: Cupertino Donor Site, 20745 Stevens Creek Blvd, Cupertino
- 1:30-6:30 pm: San Rafael Donor Site, 3 North San Pedro Road, San Rafael