Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Grand Finals, Free Play & Art Show | Burlingame
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Hyatt Regency SFO (Burlingame) | 1333 Bayshore Highway, Burlingame, CA
Admission is free, and the first 1,000 guests will receive goodie bags filled with exclusive Street Fighter collectibles.
Fans can expect:
- A barrage of bonus Street Fighter-related activities and exciting announcements taking place on the show floor throughout the day.
- All of the titles being played in the tournament available for free play, including the recently-announced Darkstalkers Resurrection and more.
- Street Fighter producers Yoshinori Ono and Tomoaki Ayano will be on hand for signings and photos
- A live art show celebrating 25 years of Street Fighter culture.
Over 45 of the best Street Fighter players in the world from the USA, Asia, Brazil, France and to the UK have made the cut and will compete for $125,000 in cash prizes and a custom-designed Street Fighter 25th Anniversary branded Scion FR-S Sports Coupe.
Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Tournament Finals
Saturday, December 8, 2012 (10a-9p)
Hyatt Regency SFO, 1333 Bayshore Highway, Burlingame, CA
- 10AM – Doors Open
- 10:15 AM Super Street Fighter II: Turbo – Down to Top 3
- 11:15 AM – Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike – Down to Top 3
- 12:15 PM – Special Announcement
- 12:30 PM – Raffle #1
- 12:40 PM – Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition Ver. 2012 – Down to Top 3
- 2:30 PM – Raffle #2
- 2:40 PM – Street Fighter x Tekken – Down to Top 3
- 4:30 PM – Street Fighter x Tekken Ver. 2013 Exhibition
- 4:45 PM – Cosplay Contest
- 5:00 PM – Special Announcement
- 5:30 PM – Super Street Fighter II: Turbo Finals
- 6:20 PM – Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Finals
- 7:05 PM – Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition Ver. 2012 Finals
- 7:50 PM – Street Fighter x Tekken Finals