“Summer Nights” & Outdoor 1968 Movie Night | Oakland Museum of California
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Oakland Museum of California | 1000 Oak St. Oakland, CA 94607
With classic ’68 film screenings under the stars on Oak Street Plaza, Amoeba Music DJs spinning ’60s-inspired sets, and special activities throughout the Museum each month features new activities.
Summer Nights | Oakland Museum of California
Last Friday of the Month, April-October, 2012
5pm to 9pm
Open until 9 pm:
• Gallery of California Art
• Gallery of California History
• The 1968 Exhibit
• All of Us or None: Social Justice Posters of the San Francisco Bay Area
• Modern Cartoonist: The Art of Daniel Clowes
• OMCA Store
• Blue Oak café
1968 Film Series Schedule
Watch classic 1968 cinema under the stars. Showtime is at sunset!.
- Friday, August 31st Film: Once Upon a Time in the West
- Career Cafe – get career and resume advice on August 31st.