Symposium on the Future of the Mid-Market District | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
UC Hastings | 198 McAllister Street, San Francisco, CA
A Community Calendar Event
This event was submitted by one of our lovely readers. – Report an Error
The Symposium on the Future of the Mid-Market District: At the Intersection of Hope and Innovation will bring together leaders in technology, housing, education and civic life to discuss the current changes and future plans for San Francisco’s Mid-Market District.
This panel discussion, moderated by San Francisco Business Times publisher Mary Huss, offers a platform to discuss these changes and the impact they will have on all community stakeholders.
- Alex Samek, Principal, KOR Realty Group
- Mikkel Svane, CEO & Founder, Zendesk
- Harley DuBoid, Director of Community Services & Playa Safety Council, Burning Man, LLC
- Amy Cohen, Director of Neighborhood Business Development, Office of Economic Workforce Development
- Elise Traynum, SAF Board Member & General Counsel at UC Hastings
- Gail Gilman, Executive Director, Community Housing Partnership
- Jason Seifer, Director of Finance, A.C.T.
- Tomio Geron, Staff Writer, Forbes
The discussion takes place in the Louie B. Mayer Room at the UC Hastings College of Law.
Links: Event detailsCost: FREE
Lectures & Workshops, San Francisco