The New Taste Marketplace: Saturday Food Fest | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
St. Gregory’s Church | 500 De Haro Street, San Francisco, CA
Saturday, July 28, 2012
New Taste Marketplace | SF
The New Taste Marketplace is a once per month gathering of nearly 20 food makers, caterers, carts, and a food truck coming together to help raise money for the local Food Pantry of SF. The event takes place from 2-7PM on Saturday, July 28, 2012 at St. Gregory’s Church (500 De Haro Street).
Come buy lunch or early dinner while enjoying music, plus there’s tons of free samples available from many of the vendors.
New Taste Marketplace
Saturday, July 28, 2012 (2pm to 7pm)
De Haro & Mariposa, Potrero Hill, SF
- RSVP on Facebook for a chance to win one of 20 MEAL PASSES!
July 28th Live Music
- Keith Dion – (Old school rock/punk)
- Go Kart Mozart (Rock)
July 28th Vendor List
- Kahnfections ~ Chocolate Chip and also Oatmeal cookies, Callebaut brownies, Red Velvet cake pops and Carrot Cake b/c quote “I know how much you like it!” (you was me there)
- Madcasse ~ producing high quality chocolate and vanilla and everything is manufactured in Madagascar
- Strong Cheese Provisions ~ Jars of cheese, cheese on bread, and other great provisions of cheese.
- Quiche and Carry ~meat and veggie quiches with buttered corn
Boris ~Grilled lamb and bread. The flavors of the food cart is central asian (former soviet republics)
- Succintly Succulents Beautiful plants to take home and enjoy
- Harley Richter Meats ~ sausage & charcuterie serving up his very own BLT. Based out of Berkeley.
- Happy Girl Kitchen ~ jams, marmalades, and live culture ferments like sauerkraut and kimchee
- Double Dutch Sweets ~ Inspired by the classic Snickers candy bar, our Ramona bar has layers of buttery caramel and honey nougat with roasted peanuts that are hand dipped in single source Venezuelan dark chocolate.
- Plumeria Flours ~ Hawaiian inspired treats, such as Caramel Popcorns in the following flavors: Bacon, Seaweed, Li-Hing Mui and Hibisicus
- GrilledCheezGuy ~7X Nationally winning grilled cheeses but bringing his up and coming homemade spicy dill pickles & zuni zukes!
- Old Skool Cafe ~ Nonprofit jazz restaurant from Bayview brings a variety of dishes to our place.
- Dang Foods ~ Vincent’s Toasted Coconut Chips, fresh off the boat!
- Little Shop Artisan Box ~ A local CSA box of all the local goodies from small artisan vendors like the very ones at our event and many others!
- Red Dot Kitchen specialty snacks including Southeast Asian charcuterie
- Morsinah’s Noodles noodles with miso-peanut sauce.
- Food Truck-O-The Month! – Faultline Pies sweet and savory pies served out of a truck.