2014 Thanksgiving Pop-Up: $5 Food Market & DJs | Oakland
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Warehouse 416 | 416 26th St, Oakland, CA
Friday, November 14, 2014
Thanksgiving Pop-Up Market | Artisan Food Pop-Up Market | Kitchener Oakland
Kitchener celebrates the Oakland Food Policy Council’s 5-Year Anniversary with a Pre-Thanksgiving Pop-Up at Warehouse 416. Entry is free and there will be delicious Thanksgiving themed foods and sides for sale, and a night of celebrating a group that’s keeping the Oakland food scene alive and well.
They’ll have a full bar on site and DJs spinning tunes.
All foods are $5 and under, including:
- Chef Dee Creations – BBQ pulled pork sliders w/ cranberry relish, pumpkin ravioli (vegetarian), and creamy mac & cheese (vegetarian)
- Josephine – Roasted turkey with cider gravy (GF), mushroom stuffing (vegetarian), and collard greens with smoked turkey and garlic (GF)
- Natty Cakes – Pumpkin pie, apple pie, lavender/lemon shortbread, peanut butter cookies (vegan/gf), chocolate mousse cups, pumpkin spice rolls, and cookie sandwiches
- Pie Hole – Turkey pot pies and veggie pot pies (vegetarian)
- Tart Bakery – Bourbon apple pie, cookie assortment, spiced pumpkin cake w/ vanilla buttercream and mini macaron, chocolate verrine, and Mexican chocolate pecan bar
**Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, East Bay, Eating & Drinking, Thanksgiving