Home » *Top Pick*, San Francisco, Shopping & Fashion
Treasure Island Flea | Sunday
Sunday, July 28, 2013 - All Day | Cost: $3
Dang! This event has already taken place.>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Great Lawn | Great Lawn, Ave of the Palms, Treasure Island, San Francisco, CA
The Treasure Island Flea is a modern urban market for 20,000+ each month that houses around 400 curated vendors selling originally-made and designed items, artists, and antique/vintage collectors.
Plus there’s typically 15+ food trucks, live local music, workshops, kids games, and bars with seasonal cocktails and local wines and brews.
The two-day flea market, which takes place the last weekend of every month, is on the Great Lawn on the west side of Treasure Island with spectacular views of downtown SF.
Treasure Island Flea
When: Last Saturday & Sunday of every month (except December)
Where: Outdoors on The Great Lawn (Ave. of the Palms & 6th St.)
– RSVP on Facebook to get entered for a $100 shopping spree.
– Hours: 10 am to 4 pm
– $3 Admission
– Free Parking
– Muni 108 direct from SoMa to the flea
– Dog Friendly
– DIY community workshops & carnival games.
– 15+ Food Trucks & Food Tents
– Live Music & Scavenger hunts.
– Giant nerf gun obstacle course, life size bubble sumo wrestling & more
– Stilt walkers, face painters
Categories: *Top Pick*
, San Francisco
, Shopping & Fashion
Address: Great Lawn, Ave of the Palms, Treasure Island, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by Rena