Truck or Treat 2013: Halloween Night Food Truck Bash | SoMa
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
SoMa StrEat Food Park | 428 11th Street, San Francisco, CA
Join Funcheap for “Truck or Treat 2013″ SF”s biggest outdoor Halloween costume bash with DJs, a fortune teller, a dancing robot (seriously), trick or treating, Halloween-only food truck specials, Spooky movies on TV and cheap beer & drink specials.
We’ll be turning this place into a scene from a horror film, complete with visuals, tons of smoke and LED theme lighting throughout the park.
TRUCK OR TREAT HALLOWEEN STREAT PARTY | 2013
Thursday, October 31, 2013 | 5 pm – Midnight
SoMa StrEat Food Park, 428 11th Street, SF
- $5 in costume; $10 without a costume
- or FREE with Facebook RSVP
The event is outdoors, but there’s a big covered and heated pavilion!
- Dance, grub and drink with 500+ costumed revelers
- San Francisco’s ONLY nighttime outdoor Halloween bash
- Three bars serving beer and pumpkin sangria
- 15 food trucks & carts, many with Halloween specials
- Special appearance by Robot Dance Party
- Spooky Halloween decor & fog machines
- Halloween Trivia Contest w/ cool prizes
- FREE Glow-in-the-dark fangs for first 300 people
- Roller skating break dancer Mooncricket
- Creepy movies surround you on TV screens
- Fortune telling
- DJ DOMO and DJ Rufio spinning EMD, spooky tunes & party grooves
- Clean, comfortable bathrooms (never had THAT in the Castro for Halloween!)
- Open ’til Midnight
WEAR A COSTUME – BONUS FUN STUFF!
Here’s some special goodies just for people in costume….
- Free beer tasting from 101 North Brewing Co. for first 150 people in costume
- Drink specials all night
- $3 PBR tall boys
- $4 drafts of Anchor Steam, Lagunitas IPA, Sierra Nevada Hefeweizen, Oaktown Brown Ale, Trumer Pils
- $4 Pumpkin Sangria
- Trick or Treating for candy & chocolate (yes, for adults too!)
- Access to special Halloween menu items from the food trucks
- Prizes for the best costumes
>> Come join us again as we try to bring back the outdoor fun for Halloween to San Francisco!
Hella Vegan Eats
- Fungus and Worms Tacos
- Haunted Lover Tacos
- Black Death Fried Rice
- Rosemary’s Butternut Baby Pizza
- Pumpkin Chicken Saute: Fresh ginger/ soy sauce / palm sugar / tamarind / lime
Me So Hungry Too
- Killer KTM Fries and Pumpkin pie brioche donuts.
- Plato Muerte—Any two burritos and Jamaica Vampire Tea
Gyro and Cheese Steak Trolley
- The Wicked Gyro
- Bloody Nachos and Korean Pumpkin Soup
- Graveyard Sundae
Sugar and Spun
- Dirty Worms – Cookies n Cream cotton candy with Don Boguito caramelized meal worms.
Plus more to be announced. All food trucks and specials are subject to change, of course.