Truck or Treat 2012: Halloween Night Food Truck Bash | SoMa
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
SoMa StrEat Food Park | 428 11th Street, San Francisco, CA
FuncheapSF presents “Truck or Treat 2012″ on October 31, 2012 – A Giants parade post-game celebration and SF’s only nighttime outdoor Halloween bash with DJs, trick or treating for adults, food trucks, Spooky movies on TV and cheap beer & drink specials.
TRUCK OR TREAT HALLOWEEN STREAT PARTY | 2012
Wednesday, October 31, 2012 (5p-late)
SoMa StrEat Food Park, 428 11th Street, SF
- FREE with Facebook RSVP
Event is outdoors, but there’s a big covered and heated pavilion!
- Dance, grub and drink with 500+ costumed revelers
- Giants Parade post-game celebration
- San Francisco’s ONLY nighttime outdoor Halloween bash
- A bevy of Food Trucks with Halloween specials
- FuncheapSF Giveaways
- Thriller Flash Mob dance
- Creepy movies surround you on TV screens
- DJ spinning spooky tunes & grooves
- Halloween decorations
- Clean, comfortable bathrooms (never had THAT in the Castro for Halloween!)
- Two classic 10 foot Skeeball lanes with 9 wooden balls per game. $1/game.
WEAR A COSTUME – BONUS FUN STUFF!
Here’s some special goodies just for people in costume….
- First beer’s on us for first 150 people in costume
- $2 beer specials & $4 pumpkin sangria all night
- Trick or Treating for candy & chocolate (yes, for adults too!)
- Access to special Halloween menu items from the Food Trucks
- Prizes for best costumes
>> Come join us as we try to bring back the outdoor fun for Halloween to San Francisco!
Event Sponsored by FuncheapSF, Lyft and Trumer Pils