Volunteer For Free Outside Lands Tickets | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Golden Gate Park | Golden Gate Park, San Francisco, CA
Then earn your ticket by volunteering at this year’s three-day Outside Lands Music and Arts Festival and get to see all of these acts and the rest of this year’s amazing line-up for a fraction of the cost.
Volunteers can sign up to work with Wine Lands, the festival’s wine showcase area, Clean Vibes, which deals with waste diversion or as a general volunteer doing anything from handing out programs to working with sponsors.
Apply to be a part of the volunteer program by July 30, and then prepare for a weekend of participation so that you can “Clap Your Hands Say Yeah” while jamming out to acts like the Arcade Fire and Arctic Monkeys.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must complete 12 hours of pre or post-festival work in exchange for a one-day ticket
- Must show up on time to do a minimum of two six-hour shift
- Must put down a $75 deposit, which is completely refundable for volunteers who complete all of their work obligations
- Application deadline: July 30, 2011
Golden Gate Park (SF) | Fri, August 12-Sun, August 14 | 11a-10p | FREE*