Yerba Buena Spring Gallery Walk | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Yerba Buena District | Market Street and 2nd Street, San Francisco, CA
The Yerba Buena Alliance is proud to announce the Spring Gallery Walk, taking place on Saturday, June 9th, 2012 from 3-6pm.
Located in the heart of downtown San Francisco, Yerba Buena is home to a thriving arts community- explore just a selection of what the district has to offer by visiting the 15 galleries participating in this exciting, free art walk — explore the neighborhood, have some wine, meet other art fans from all over the Bay, and immerse yourself in culture for the afternoon,
The day kicks-off with a champagne reception at Visual Aid, 57 Post Street, Suite 905 from 2:00-3:00 pm. Once you have seen the galleries, head over to B Bar at 720 Howard Street for the 6:00-8:00 pm after party with a raffle for lots of great prizes.
Receive a stamp for each location visited and, after obtaining 3 stamps, you’re eligible to enter the grand prize drawing.
- 12 Gallagher Lane www.12gallagherlane.com
- 111 Minna Gallery www.111minnagallery.com
- 871 Fine Arts http://www.artbook.com/871store.html
- California Historical Society www.californiahistoricalsociety.org
- Catherine Clark Gallery www.cclarkgallery.com
- Chandler Fine Art www.chandlersf.com
- Eli Ridgway Gallery www.eliridgway.com
- Frey Norris Contemporary & Modern www.freynorris.com
- Gallery & Bar 4N5 www.galiara.com
- Modernism www.modernisminc.com
- Museum of Craft and Folk Art www.mocfa.org
- RayKo Photo Center www.raykophoto.com
- UC Berkeley Extension www.extension.berkeley.edu/visualarts
- Varnish Fine Art www.varnishfineart.com
- Visual Aid www.visualaid.org
Links: Event detailsCost: FREE
*Top Pick*, Art & Museums, San Francisco, Walks & Tours