Free Admission to 2010 San Francisco Green Festival | SOMA
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Welcome to the San Francisco Green Festival. In honor of Earth Day’s 40th Anniversary, discover what inspires you to motivate, participate and activate. Over 225 visionary Speakers and Artists to motivate you (including Gavin Newsom, Alice Walker, Danny Glover, Amy Goodman of Democracy Now and Chuck D), more hands-on workshops to keep you participating in the process, and more planet-friendly choices to help you activate your goals every day .
- SUrban Green Actions Pavilion, the Green Careers & Education Pavilion and the Social Media Pavilion.
- Join Mayor Gavin Newsom to learn more about the Bay Area’s new clean energy economy.
- Fair Trade Pavilion to learn how fair-trading your home, workplace and community
- Green Design Pavilion, explore sustainable innovations within your budget
- Eco Fashion Show – showcase of the Bay Area’s eco-conscious fashion designers, make-up artists and hairstylists.
- Green Kitchen Pavilion – chef demos and samples
April 10-11, 2010
Saturday – 10am – 7pm
Sunday – 11am – 6pm
SF Concourse Exhibition Center
635 8th St (at Brannan St)
San Francisco, CA 94103
One Day Pass ($10) includes…
– One-day entry to all activities
– 10% off at Green Festival Store and the Global Exchange Booth
– FREE one-year membership to Green America and Global Exchange
– FREE subscriptions to Ode Magazine and Natural Solutions Magazine
Funcheapers get free admission to either day of the festival! simply print out this page with the flyer and present at the door to get free admission
Categories: *Top Pick*, Eating & Drinking, Fairs & Festivals, Kids & Families, Lectures & Workshops, San FranciscoSubmitted by Johnny Funcheap