Home » **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Fairs & Festivals, Fun & Games, Holiday Shopping, Holidays, Kids & Families, North Bay, Shopping & Fashion, Snow Days, Tree Lightings & Holiday Festivities
2019 Winter Wonderland: Snow Sledding & Kids’ Activities | San Rafael
Downtown San Rafael will once again host its annual Holiday Parade & Winter Wonderland. In its 40th year, the event features a Holiday Marketplace with arts and crafts, live entertainment, children’s activities, snow sledding, and one of the largest holiday parades in the Bay Area.
The event starts at noon with free snow sledding and kids’ activities and a Holiday Marketplace. The parade begins at 5:30 pm.
- Following the parade, Santa, Ms. Claus and other costumed characters arrive with the Mayor of San Rafael to the center of town in the City Plaza to light the official Holiday Tree.
- The entire event is free to the public and occurs the day after Thanksgiving, one of the biggest shopping days of the year.
The San Rafael 40th Annual Parade of Lights & Winter Wonderland
Friday, November 29, 2019
- Snow Sledding: Noon to 4:30 pm & 6-8 pm
- Marketplace: Noon to 8 pm
- Parade at 5:30 pm
Fourth Street ~ B Street to Lootens San Rafael, CA
Saturday, November 30, 2019
- Snow & Kids’ activities: 9 am to noon
A Street ~ Fourth to Fifth
*Bring cash for rides and shopping
Categories: **Annual Event**
, *Top Pick*
, Fairs & Festivals
, Fun & Games
, Holiday Shopping
, Kids & Families
, North Bay
, Shopping & Fashion
, Snow Days
, Tree Lightings & Holiday Festivities
Address: Fourth Street, San Rafael, CA