September 30 – October 2, 2022
Golden Gate Park, San Francisco
2022 Artists Elvis Costello, Steve Earle & The Dukes, The Travelin’ Mccourys, Bob Schneider, Moonalice, Cymande, Arooj Aftab, Cedric Watson, Alison Brown, And Jim Lauderdale, Emmylou Harris, Jerry Harrison & Adrian Belew – Remain In Light, Tré Burt, Meklit, Jake Blount, The Brothers Comatose, Seratones, The Tallest Man On Earth, Sarah Shook & the Disarmers, Antibalas, Marcus Mumford, Allison Russell, Las Cafeteras, Lucius, Galactic, AJ Lee & Blue Summit, Joy Oladokun, Charley Crockett, Buddy Miller, Bonny Light Horseman, Rhiannon Giddens w/ Francesco Turrisi, Waxahatchee, Béla Fleck – My Bluegrass Heart, Danielle Ponder, Ismay, Jay Som, Amythyst Kiah, Aoife O’Donovan, and Rainbow Girls.
View this post on Instagram
Hardly Strictly Bluegrass has long paid tribute to their legacy acts and this year is no exception. Steve Earle will host a tribute to longstanding regulars like John Prine, Justin Townes Earle and Nancy Bechtle as well as David Olney, Jerry Jeff Walker & others who we have lost over the past few years. Look for him to lead a guitar pull with several guests on Sunday afternoon at the Banjo Stage.
How to prepare for Hardly Strictly Bluegrass 2022:
- Free water refills will be available between Banjo Stage & Arrow Meadow
- All attendees will go through a security checkpoint with metal detectors
The following items are allowed:
- Backpacks and clear insulated bags no larger than 16”x16”x8”
- Small bags, fanny packs & purses smaller than 6”x8”x3”
- 2.5 liter or smaller hydration bladders or packs, refillable water bottles
- Small soft side cooler for medical or childcare needs 9” x 6” x 3”
The following are not allowed:
- Large bags or hard-sided coolers
- Large lounge chairs (respect your neighbors)
- Cases of beverages (this pertains to alcohol, soft drinks and water).
- Camping in Golden Gate Park