Bay Area Discovery Museum’s Noon Year’s Eve Bash | Sausalito
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Bay Area Discovery Museum (Fort Baker) | 557 McReynolds Rd, Sausalito, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Ring in the new year with the entire family, without keeping the kids up past bedtime. The Bay Area Discovery Museum’s Noon Year’s Eve celebration is the place for you.
This beloved annual event and kid-friendly affair includes a celebratory ball drop at noon, so you can enjoy the countdown without the midnight meltdown. Festive themed programming and activities throughout the museum are a perfect way to say goodbye to 2018, and look forward to all that 2019 has to bring.
- Glitter Crowns: Using glue sticks, glitter, and other creative materials children will create a glittery New Year’s Eve crown that makes them feel like royalty.
- Photo Booth Props: Children will customize their own props, including 2019 glasses that are made in BADM’s Fab Lab, with a variety of decorations perfect to don for a New Year photo.
- Wish Wands: There’s no better way to start a new year than with a wish. Children will use creative materials to make their own wish wands to start 2019 off right.
All-Ages Activities Include:
- Celebratory ball drop at noon
- DJ Mancub performance and dancing,
- Confetti Cannons
- Photo Booth
All Noon Year’s Eve programs and activities are included in the price of museum admission or free for BADM members.