“The Catch” 30th Anniversary
As one of San Francisco’s largest family holiday events, 555 California will once again feature one of the tallest trees in the region throughout the holiday season .
And 2012 is special as Joe Montana and Dwight Clark will be on hand at the tree lighting to be honored their legendary play from 30 years ago.
“The Catch” 30th Anniversary Celebration: For 2012, 49er Hall of Fame legend Joe Montana will be lighting the tree this year while also celebrating the 30th anniversary of ‘The Catch’ with former teammate Dwight Clark.
Live Music: The event will include musical performance from Grammy winner Robin Thicke of ABC’s reality singing series “Duets,” and local legends the Dick Bright Orchestra.
555 California Tree Lighting
Tuesday, November 27, 2012 (5p)
California btwn Montgomery and Kearny, SF
Event begins at approximately 5:00pm with the tree being lit at approximately 6:30 pm.
San Francisco 49er Hall of Famers Joe Montana and Dwight Clark, and recording artist Robin Thicke will light the holiday tree at 555 California Street on Tuesday, November 27th. Festivities commence at 5:00pm and are free and open to the public. Current player and All-Pro Joe Staley will also join the dignitaries on stage.
Planned schedule for the evening:
- 4:40-5:00 pm: Dick Bright Orchestra to begin performing
- 5:00 pm: Tree lighting event begins
- 5:00 pm-5:10 pm: Dick Bright Singers perform
- 5:10pm-5:20 pm: San Francisco 49er cheerleaders & Sourdough Sam
- 5:30-5:45 pm: Dick Bright Singers perform
- 5:45 pm-6:10 pm: Robin Thicke musical performance
- 6:10 pm-6:20 pm: Dick Bright Singers perform
- 6:20 pm: Event dignitaries lead tree lighting countdown (w/ Joe Montana & Dwight Clark)
- 6:25 pm: Dick Bright Singers lead crowd in wrap-up activities