AAA Tipsy Tow: Free Car Tow Home | Fourth of July
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
AAA’s Tipsy Tow Program offers a free tow for drinking drivers in Northern California – members and non-members – from 6pm on Indepencence Day (July 4, 2012) until 6am the next morning, in Northern California, Nevada and Utah.
For Tipsy Tow, call (800) 222-4357 (AAA-HELP) and tell the operator “I need a Tipsy Tow” for a free tow of up to ten miles. Service is restricted to a one-way ride for the driver and his or her vehicle to the driver’s home.
AAA provides its Tipsy Tow service for the following holidays in 2012:
- Super Bowl: 6:00 p.m. Sunday, February 5th – 6:00 a.m. Monday, February 6th
- St. Patrick’s Day: 6:00 p.m. Saturday, March 17th – 6:00 a.m. Sunday, March 18th
- Cinco de Mayo: 6:00 p.m. Saturday, May 5th – 6:00 a.m. Sunday, May 6th
- Memorial Day: 6:00 p.m. Monday, May 28th – 6:00 a.m. Tuesday, May 29th
- >> Independence Day: 6:00 p.m. Wednesday, July 4th – 6:00 a.m. Thursday, July 5th
- Labor Day: 6:00 p.m. Monday, September 3rd – 6:00 a.m. Tuesday, September 4th
- Halloween: 6:00 p.m. Wednesday, October 31st – 6:00 a.m. Thursday, November 1st
- Thanksgiving: 6:00 p.m. Thursday, November 22nd – 6:00 a.m. Friday, November 23rd
- Christmas Eve: 6:00 p.m. Monday, December 24th – 6:00 a.m. Tuesday, December 25th
- New Year’s Eve: 6:00 p.m. Monday, December 31st – 6:00 a.m. Tuesday, January 1st
Tags: 4th of July 2011, Fourth of July 2011, Free, Getting Home Safe
Categories: *Top Pick*, East Bay, North Bay, Peninsula, Recurring – Annual - July, San Francisco, South Bay