Golden Gate Freedom Ferry: Free Commemorative Service | MLK 2018
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Golden Gate Ferry | Larkspur Landing Terminal 101 Sir Francis Drake Blvd. Larkspur, CA
Take the MLK2018 Golden Gate Freedom Ferry service to the MLK2018 celebration events in San Francisco on January 15, 2018 and honor the life and legacy of Dr. King through exciting activities for all.
This free commemorative service is a program of the Northern California Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Community Foundation, in partnership with Golden Gate Highway & Transportation District, and it signals the region’s continued dedication to continue the service begun by the late Coretta Scott King.
The MLK2018 Golden Gate Freedom Ferry will depart from Larkspur Terminal at two times 9:30 am and 10:30 am, arriving at the Golden Gate San Francisco Ferry Terminal at 10:30 am and 11 am, respectively.
Once there, celebrants can take part in the MLK2018 March/Parade or head directly to Yerba Buena Gardens to take part in a full day of festivities with the MLK2018 Commemorative Muni Pass, provided at the time of travel to San Francisco.
Reserve your complimentary passes for departure for one of the times, and pick up your tickets at your point of departure on Monday, January 15, forty-five minutes before travel.
Terms and Conditions:
- Two one-way complementary passes valid for one southbound trip and one northbound trip on January 15, 2018.
- Ticket disbursal to be made during 9:30 am departure and 10:30 am departure from Larkspur Ferry Terminal.
- Arrive 45 minutes prior to departure.
- Provide one (1) one-way pass to the Golden Gate Ferry operator to enter into the boarding and departure area at Larkspur Terminal
- Return on any afternoon ferry by providing one (1) one-way pass to the Golden Gate Ferry operator at the Golden Gate San Francisco Ferry Terminal for entry into the boarding and departure area.
- One pair of tickets per person.
- Not for sale, transfer or redistribution.