SF City Guides Memorial Day 2016 | 16 Free Guided Walking Tours
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
All Over San Francisco | San Francisco, CA
If you have the day off on Memorial Day, why not spend part of your day learning something new about the city you love. San Francisco City Guides will be offering eight free guided walking tours on Memorial Day Monday.
All tours are free and open to the public, but donations are welcome.
Memorial Day Walking Tours | SF City Guides
Monday, May 30, 2016
FREE, but donations appreciated
- 9:30 am – Japanese Tea Garden*
- 10:00 am – 1906: Earthquake And Fire
- 10:00 am – Chinatown
- 11:00 am – Mission Dolores Neighborhood
- 11:00 am – Sigmund Stern Grove
- 11:00 am – Japanese Tea Garden*
- 11:00 am – Golden Gate Bridge
- 11:00 am – Bawdy & Naughty
- 11:00 am – Fisherman’s Wharf: A Hidden History
- 12:00 pm – Ferry Building
- 1:00 pm – Japanese Tea Garden*
- 1:00 pm – American History in Golden Gate Park
- 1:30 pm – Chinatown
- 2:00 pm – Land’s End: Sutro Heights
- 2:00 pm – Embarcadero Skyway
- 2:00 pm – Alfred Hitchcock’s San Francisco
*The Japanese Tea Garden tour is free, but admission to garden is required – Adult: $6 (Residents), $8 (Non-Residents).