Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that material posted on the Site infringes your copyrights, you should follow the following procedures, which are set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DCMA).
Notice of the claimed infringement must be submitted to the Site’s Designated Agent.
To be effective, the notification must be in writing and include the following:
• A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
• Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
• Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of a Notification, service provider will take such action as appropriate under the DMCA.
It is our policy, in appropriate circumstances, to terminate a users ability to submit, who are repeat infringers or are repeatedly charged with infringement.
2264 15th Street
San Francisco, CA 94114