Comedy & Cheap Beers: Post Tax Day Depression Special | Financial Dist.
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Murphy’s Pub | 217 Kearny Street, San Francisco, CA 94108
Tax Day got you down? Come laugh at your expenses at someone else’s expense!
Nightlife on Mars is a local comedy troupe consisting of Joe Nguyen, Adam McLaughlin and Ryan Cronin. You may recognize them from local comedy clubs or as the disheveled guys at the bar. They make you laugh, and they run a kickass show at Murphy’s Pub in the Financial District of San Francisco.
Draft beers are $1 off during their shows, and Murphy’s has an awesome selection. Please note, beers are $1 off, but there are not $1 beers as we mistakenly listed in our original posting.
Guests for the 4/19 show includes:
- Morgan – unapologetic, transgendered transplant originally from New Jersey. Morgan’s story and act have made her a famous at clubs, private events and everything in between.
- Casey Ley – a local favorite who appears regularly at clubs such as the Punch Line.
- Jeff Reitman – Creator Cross Platform Comedy tour, SF Punch Line, Profiled by Wow.com
- Ivan Hernandez – Born in New Jersey in the eighties and was mostly bored until starting comedy in his late teens. His style is marked mostly by self-deprecation, dryness, and yelling. Favorite topics include comic books, food, women, and any intersections of the three.
- Kurt Weitzmann – seen on Comedy central and MTV but more recently at The Vancouver Comedy Festival and at San Francisco Sketchfest.
Links: Event detailsCost: FREE
Comedy, Free, stand-up
Categories: *Top Pick*, Comedy, San Francisco