Sebastopol | 3rd of July Fireworks Extravaganza Festival | 2017
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Analy High School Football Field | 6950 Analy Avenue, Sebastopol, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
The Sebastopol Kiwanis club hosts the 44th annual fireworks extravaganza on July 3, 2017 at the football field at Analy High School.
This year the Analy Football Stadium has undergone a beautiful multimillion dollar reconstruction. A new track has been installed, there are new bleachers on the south side and an artificial turf field. Due to these changes they will be posting new guidelines for what the school will ask of the attendees. The festivities include live music, dancing, free games and relays, food, and a fun raffle for prizes to celebrate Independence Day.
3rd of July Fireworks Extravaganza Festival
Monday, July 3, 2017 | 5:30-10 pm
Live Music, Free Games, Relays, & Prizes
– Analy Football Field, Sebastopol
– $10 general admission; $5 for 6-11; free for children under 5
- Live music and dancing begins at 6 pm
- A flag ceremony led by fife and drum, precedes the singing of the Star Spangled Banner
- Blast-off of the fireworks show begins at approximately 9:40 pm
Many people attend, bring blankets, and just hang out near the high school to enjoy the Sebastopol fireworks display for free.