Sebastopol | 3rd of July Fireworks Extravaganza Festival | 2016
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Analy High School Football Field | 6950 Analy Avenue, Sebastopol, CA
The Sebastopol Kiwanis club hosts the 43rd annual fireworks extravaganza on July 3, 2016 at the football field at Analy High School.
This year the Analy Football Stadium has undergone a beautiful multimillion dollar reconstruction. A new track has been installed, there are new bleachers on the south side and an artificial turf field. Due to these changes they will be posting new guidelines for what the school will ask of the attendees. The festivities include live music, dancing, free games and relays, food, and a fun raffle for prizes to celebrate Independence Day.
3rd of July Fireworks Extravaganza Festival
Sunday, July 3, 2016 | 5:30-10 pm
Live Music, Free Games, Relays, & Prizes
– Analy Football Field, Sebastopol
– $10 general admission; $5 for 6-11; free for children under 5
- Live music and dancing begins at 6 pm
- A flag ceremony led by fife and drum (9:40 pm), precedes the singing of the Star Spangled Banner by the The Bija Children’s Choir
- Blast-off of the fireworks show begins at approximately 9:40 pm
Many people attend, bring blankets, and just hang out near the high school to enjoy the Sebastopol fireworks display for free.