Sebastopol | 3rd of July Fireworks Extravaganza Festival | 2013
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Analy High School Football Field | 6950 Analy Avenue, Sebastopol, CA
The Sebastopol Kiwanis club hosts the 40th annual fireworks extravaganza on July 3, 2013 at the football field at Analy High School; the gates open at 5:30 pm. The festivities include live music, dancing, free games and relays, food, and a fun raffle for prizes to celebrate Independence Day.
- Live music and dancing begins at 6 pm
- A flag ceremony led by fife and drum (9:20 pm), precedes the singing of the Star Spangled Banner by the Analy Choir
- Blast-off of the fireworks show begins at approximately 9:40 pm
Many people attend, bring blankets, and just hang out near the high school to enjoy the Sebastopol fireworks display for free.
3rd of July Fireworks Extravaganza Festival
Wednesday, July 3, 2013 | 5:30-10 pm
Live Music, Free Games, Relays, & Prizes
- Analy Football Field, Sebastopol
- $8 general admission; $4 for 6-11; free for children under 6
Live music from Fresh Cut Grass (jammin’ blugrass), Blue Shift (alt rock), and Rhythm Rangers with Kevin Russell (western swing and alt-country)