San Pablo | Rolling Stones Tribute & 4th of July Fireworks | 2012
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
El Portal Soccer Field | 2600 Moraga Rd, San Pablo, CA
The City of San Pablo hosts one of the more jam-packed Fourth of July festivals for 2012 with a full afternoon and evening of live music and performances followed by the traditional fireworks show at dusk.
- American BandStand Tribute: w/ Eddie & The Boppers – Rock & Roll History
- East Bay Funk & Soul Train Tribute – w/ GTS Funk, R&B & Soul band. Includes a Soul Train Tribute Dance Line
- Solis Marital Arts Demonstration.
- San Pablo Youth Singing Group
- 40th Anniversary Tribute to Suavecito & latin ballroom dance
- 50th Anniversary Tribute to The Rolling Stones (on America’s birthday? Aren’t they English?) The Unauthorized Rolling Stones.
- Main Event: “Teen Marie Tribute – Deja Vu ‘It Must Be Magic’ Lover Girl by Ashling “Biscuit” Cole, co-lead singer of legendary group, “Larry Graham Central Station.
San Pablo Annual 4th of July Family Celebration 2012.
Wednesday, July 4th, 2012.
Gates Open @ 1:30 PM Concert Show @ 2:30 PM – 9:50 PM (Includes Fireworks) (2:30p-close)
- El Portal Soccer Field 2600 Moraga Rd, San Pablo
- Free Parking – Arrive early for best spot on the lawn.
Links: Event detailsCost: FREE
4th of July 2012, Fireworks, Fourth of July 2012, Free, Live Music, San Pablo
Categories: **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, East Bay, Fairs & Festivals, Kids & Families, Live Music, Recurring – Annual - July