Bold Italic’s 2nd Annual 3rd Base Microhood | Dogpatch
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
3rd Base (Dogpatch) | 3rd St. & 22nd St., San Francisco, CA
This annual mini neighbhorhood festival focuses on a tiny sliver of Dogpatch around 3rd Street and 22nd Street on Thursday, January 17, 2013 from 6-8pm.
Free, but RSVP is required.
This time around, even more neighborhood businesses will getting in on the fun, including La Stazione Coffee & Wine Bar, Poco Dolce, Alter Eco, Orange Photography, Chula Design, Gorilly, Oberon Design, Almanac Beer, Doc’s of The Bay, Zipcar, Spiced Wine, Mobilized, Sutton Cellars, Piccino, and Indigo Hand Loom.
Also make sure to stick around because they’ll be hosting the after party at Om Records‘ studio space, with drinks, DJs, and more.
Bold Italic’s 3rd Base Microhood
Thursday, January 17, 2013, 6-8pm
3rd Base, Dogpatch, San Francisco
Expect unmissable discounts, special treats, free drinks, and an assortment of surprises. Here’s a taste of what you can expect:
- Dogpatch’s own winery, Sutton Cellars, will host a tasting and wine by the glass.
- Magnolia Pub & Brewery will open the doors to offer exclusive tours of their soon to open Dogpatch brewery.
- International food purveryor, Alter Eco will be sampling delicious chocolate from Peru and Ecuador.
- Orange Photography will be busting out with a fun and festive photo booth.
- The Workshop Residence will be offering discounts on their limited edition products, created in collaboration with makers of all disciplines.
- The Doc’s of the Bay food truck will be on hand with amazing burgers, fried chicken and signature red bell pepper ketchup.
- Oberon Design will be offering wholesale prices and discounts on framed mirrors and artwork from DWR, Restoration Hardware, and Pottery Barn.
- Spiced Wine will be offering an exclusive wine tasting.
- Brand new to the neighborhood, La Fromagerie will be sampling their delicious cheeses as part of the festivities.
Co-presented by Rickshaw Bagworks, DodoCase, Olivier’s Butchery, and Magnolia Pub & Brewery