4th Annual Dogpatch “Microhood” Block Party | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Dogpatch | 3rd St. & 22nd St., San Francisco, CA
The Bold Italic is returning to one of their favorite neighborhoods for the fourth annual Dogpatch Microhood.
Bold Italic’s Dogpatch Microhood Block Party
Thursday, January 29, 2015 | 6-8 pm
3rd Base, Dogpatch, San Francisco
They’ll be kicking off their first event of the new year on January 29, 2015 from 6-8 pm with deals, drinks, food, and more.
Also, stick around for the Official After Party at Smokestack at Magnolia Brewing Company starting at 8 pm.
- Gilberth’s Rotisserie Grill will be offering 50% off bottles of wine and a complimentary appetizer (chef selection).
- Rickshaw Bagworks will be providing a brand new Dogpatch Neighborhood grocery tote featuring artwork from Three Fish Studios.
- 3rd Street Boxing Gym will host an open house where spectators can watch their featured live sparring and the regularly scheduled cardio-boxing classes. They’ll also provide visitors with free class coupons and/or discounted joining fees for those who join as members in early 2015.
- ARCH Art and Drafting Supply will host a Zine Making workshop where you can learn how to make your own zine from a single sheet of paper. Decorate and personalize the pages of your zine with ARCH’s drawing and printmaking materials.
- Piccino will provide spiced cider samples, $3 cup of spiced cider, mulling spices, and other goodies for purchase.
- Oberon Design & Manufacturing will have framed artwork, mirrors, chalkboards, home furnishings, and accessories at up to 60% off retail pricing. They’ll also have a bar with beer and wine.
- Industrious Life, a new shop in Dogpatch that features new and vintage inspired design, will host a meet and greet with some of their local designers.
- Future Glory Co. will offer 15% off all merchandise.
- Christensen Bags will offer discounts on their minimalist, mid-century modern handbags.
- Spicer on 3rd will give away free American-made Dogpatch t-shirts with a purchase of $15 and over.
- Poco Dolce Chocolates will have chocolate tastings.
There will also be great deals, discounts, and surprises from Cream’s Barbershoppe, DODOcase, Dogpatch Boulders, Dogpatch Saloon, Just For You Cafe, La Fromagerie Cheese Shop, Long Bridge Pizza, Museum of Craft and Design, The Plant Cafe Organic, Poco Dolce Chocolates, Recchiuti Confections, Rickshaw Bagworks, Serpentine, Triple Voodoo Brewing, Yield Wine Bar, Workshop Residence, and more.
Links: Event detailsCost: FREE
**Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Eating & Drinking, Fairs & Festivals, San Francisco, Shopping & Fashion