Home » **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Art & Museums, Eating & Drinking, Fairs & Festivals, Kids & Families, Live Music, Peninsula
Connoisseurs’ Marketplace 2013: Sunday | Menlo Park
Menlo Park’s 27th Connoisseurs’ Marketplace, a two day annual festival with live music, chef demonstrations, food vendors, and 250 vendors, artisans and craftsmakers, takes place July 20-21, 2013.
27th Connoisseurs’ Marketplace
July 20-21, 2013 | 10 am-6 pm
Santa Cruz Ave. btwn El Camino Real and Johnson St., Menlo Park, CA
- Live Music - An eclectic, fun-filled mix of classic rock ‘n roll, rhythm and blues, contemporary jazz, dance, and party music on stage and on the street. The music lineup includes The Megatones, NBTB/Nothin’ But the Beat, The Element, Michael Barrett & Friends, SF Bay Jazz, HeartStrings Music, Oscar Reynolds, and Emerson & The GroWiser Band.
- The free “Saturday Twilight Concert” will feature the dynamic rhythm and blues band California Blues Machine, from 5:30-8 pm in Fremont Park.
- Contemporary Fine Art & Unique Crafts - 250 of America’s finest artists and craftmakers present their latest handcrafted work in ceramics, glass, fine art, photography, sculpture, jewelry, leather, textiles, metal, and wood.
- Chefs’ Demonstrations - Chefs from top local restaurants put on a fabulous and engaging show
- Artisan Specialty Food – Sample and savor artisan-produced edibles – almond toffee, dark chocolate truffles, peanut brittle, heirloom vegetables, and more.
- Kids’ Fun Zone – Bungee jumping, a challenging 24′ climbing wall, one-of-a-kind themed inflatables and bouncers, carnival and train rides, super cool face painting, and temporary henna tattoos are among the exciting attractions.
*Free admission, but some activities may have a fee.
Categories: **Annual Event**
, *Top Pick*
, Art & Museums
, Eating & Drinking
, Fairs & Festivals
, Kids & Families
, Live Music
Address: 1100 Merrill Street, Menlo Park
Submitted by Johnny Funcheap