2016 “Corazon del Barrio” Party: Free Dance & Art Classes | Mission Dist.
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Mission Cultural Center for Latino Arts | 2868 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA
The Mission Cultural Center for Latino Arts invites you to their annual sidewalk open house featuring with live music, free classes, art, food, performances and printmaking.
- Mission Grafica / 12:00-4:30 / Lobby
- Dora Luz Sanabria – Arts & Crafts Table / 1:00-3:00 / Lobby
- Mixtiso / Vanessa Mosqueda / 12:00 – 1:00 / Theater
- Cajón / Juan de Dios Soto / 1:00-2:00 / Theater
- Salsa / Manuel Suarez / 2:00-3:00 / Theater
- MCCLA Carnaval Contingent / 3:00-4:30 / Studio B
- DJ JUMPHOUSE spinning classics and modern beats, surprises follow
- Aryn Shelander, acrobatics extraordinaire
- Orquesta Adelante bringing the sounds of La Mission
Health & Fitness
- “Tu Cuerpo Tu Vida”
Katherine Mesa is an Ayurvedic teacher and facilitator. She will offer a pulse and face/tongue reading assessment, Approaching one’s health through a holistic avenue. Reinforcing the body, mind, and spirit though health and dance.
A pulse reading is reviewing all organs of the body and learning its current state of health. Face and tongue reading is providing the map of the body of what is occurring.
Food and beverages will be sold.