2014 “Corazon del Barrio”: Free Flamenco & Carnaval Workout | Mission Dist.
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Mission Cultural Center for Latino Arts | 2868 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA
The Mission Cultural Center for Latino Arts invites you to their annual sidewalk open house featuring free dance classes and live music.
2014 “Corazon del Barrio” Festival
Saturday, February 15, 2014 | Noon to 4 pm
MCCLA, 2868 Mission St, San Francisco
- Noon to 1 pm: Juan de Dios con Tradición Peruana (front of MCCLA)
- 2:15-3:30 pm: Pleasuremaker Live (Afrolicious)
MCCLA Free Classes
- 12:30-1:30 pm: Flamenco (for ages 10+) w/ La Tania
- 1:30-2:30 pm: Argentine Tango w/Nora & Ed
- 2:30-3:30 pm: Belly Dance for Fitness & Fun w/Dannhae
- 3:30-4:30 pm: MCCLA Carnaval Workout w/ Brenda Perdue
Photo credit: Lance Iversen | SF Chronicle
Links: Event detailsCost: FREE
**Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Art & Museums, Fairs & Festivals, San Francisco