2015 “Corazon del Barrio” Block Party: Free Dance & Art Classes | Mission Dist.
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Mission Cultural Center for Latino Arts | 2868 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA
The Mission Cultural Center for Latino Arts invites you to their annual sidewalk open house featuring free dance classes and live music.
Activities will happen in MCCLA’s lobby, theater, studios, and on the sidewalk in front of the center in the heart of San Francisco’s Mission District.
2015 “Corazon del Barrio” Festival
Saturday, February 14, 2015 | Noon to 4:30 pm
MCCLA, 2868 Mission St, San Francisco
Come out for live music from Orquesta Adelante, free dance classes by in-house teaching artists, and a relief printmaking workshop from Mission Gráfica.
- 12-1 pm: Samba Jazz w/ Alexandra Rieloff – Theater
- 1-2 pm: Belly Dance & Beyond w/ Irina Eshta – Theater
- 2-3 pm: Hip Hop w/ Jessica Recinos – Theater
- 3:15-4:15 pm: Carnaval Contingent – Studio B
- 1-3 pm: Duniya Dance and Drum Company with Bongo Sidibe – Outside
- 2:15-2:45 pm: Love poems by poet Rodolfo Quetzal 5 de la Bahía – Outisde
- 3-4:30 pm: Orquesta Adelante – Outside
- 12-2 pm: Relief print-making workshop
- 1-3 pm: Arte para Niños – Art for Kids w/ Instructor Dora Luz Sanabria
Food and beverages will be sold.
Links: Event detailsCost: FREE
**Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Art & Museums, Fairs & Festivals, Lectures & Workshops, Live Music, San Francisco, Theater & Performance