San Francisco Earth Day 2016 Festival & Massive Street Fair | Mission Dist.
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
22nd & Valencia | 22nd St and Valencia St, San Francisco, CA
Every year, up to 10,000 people from the Bay Area and beyond come together to celebrate Earth Day San Francisco. The event features inspirational speakers from the green movement, hands-on DIY and Art projects for all ages, eco fashion shows, a clean energy and electric vehicle showcase, a holistic wellness area, three stages of music and performance, an eco-kid zone, scores of proactive green non-profits, earth friendly product exhibitors and lots more.
Earth Day Festival | San Francisco
Saturday, April 23, 2016 | 10 am to 7 pm
22nd Street (between Mission and Valencia), SF
The 2016 festival will continue to promote community involvement, solution based green initiatives, Eco activism, social justice, health and well-being, the arts and earth justice, in celebration of our Beloved Mother Earth and all her inhabitant.
2016 Activities & Entertainment
- Three Stages of Top Notch Multi-Cultural Entertainment featuring:
- David Bowie tribute band – Son Of The Silent Age hitting the stage at 5:30 pm
- Katdelic – unique hybrid of rock, funk, soul, edm and pop
- J Boogie and the Dubtronic Dance
- Pangea Futbol Club – eclectic blend of international grooves
- Plus, jazz, world and Aztec performances
- Internationally Recognized Keynote Speakers
- Hands on D.I.Y workshops and classes
- Alternative Energy and EV section
- Celebrity Chef Showcase
- Sustainable Green Fashion shows
- Green Non Profit Education Center
- Progressive Unions and Civic Agencies
- Eco Carnival/ Kids Zone
- Organic Food court
Links: Event detailsCost: FREE
**Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Earth Day, Fairs & Festivals, Live Music, San Francisco