Hardly Strictly Bluegrass 2013 | Golden Gate Park
October 4th through the 6th marks the 2013 rendition of one of the largest (and free-est) music festivals in the country: San Francisco’s own Hardly Strictly Bluegrass.
Hardly Strictly Bluegrass 2013
Three days, six stages – over 750,000 attendees and 90+ bands
- Friday-Sunday, October 4-6, 2013 | 11 am-7 pm
- Hellman Hollow, Lindley & Marx meadows in Golden Gate Park, SF
>> And we’ve confirmed, the government shut down does NOT affect the festival – Full speed ahead!
2013 Highlights: Emmylou Harris, Bonnie Raitt, Steve Earle & The Dukes, Patty Griffin, Conor Oberst, Father John Misty, The String Cheese Incident, Chris Isaak, Boz Scaggs,Vince Gill, Paul Kelly, Buddy Miller & Jim Lauderdale, Richard Thompson, Mike Scott & Steve Wickham (of The Waterboys), First Aid Kit, and more.
- Bonnie Raitt (5:45p), First Aid Kit (4:20p), Conor Oberst (5:45), Manchester Orchestra (Noon)
- Paul Kelly (12:10p), Steve Earle (5:45p), Los Lobos Disconnected (4:45p), Boz Scaggs (3:35p)
- Tift Merrit (5:10p), Emmylou Harris (5:45p), The String Cheese Incident (5:45p), Gogol Bordello (5:30p), Chris Isaak (4p), Billy Bragg (3:30p)
Photo credit: San Francisco Sentinel