Home » *Top Pick*, Eating & Drinking
Free Pint Day: Anchor Brewing’s “Blackberry Daze IPA” | The Yard
Just in time for St Patrick’s Day, the Anchor Beer Garden at The Yard at Mission Rock will re-open for the season on Thursday, March 16, 2017.
The Anchor Beer Garden will be open every Thursday through Sunday between noon and 7 pm as well as all Giants home games (two hours before first pitch until one hour after first pitch). To celebrate opening weekend, all beers will be $5.
Anchor Beer Hard Grand Re-opening Week 2017
Thursday, 3/16: The Yard’s Spring Opening Party
- 11am – 7pm
- Live band The Whiskey Hill Billies playing in The Yard’s Courtyard from 3 – 6 PM
- All beers $5 at the Anchor Beer Garden
Friday, 3/17: St. Patrick’s Day Festivities + St. Patrick’s Day GrubCrawl
- All beers $5 – Special Saint Patrick’s Day beer available
- St. Patrick’s Day GrubCrawl (4-6p) a local culinary tour that will take place every month at The Yard. This month’s GrubCrawl will take place on Saint Patrick’s Day and feature Irish food and drink. – We’re told that the GrubCrawl is free.
Sunday, 3/19: Sampler Sunday
- Beer flight sampler $7 every Sunday starting 3/19
Saturday, 3/25: Downward Drinking Dog Yoga
- $25 Tickets – Yoga class in The Yard’s Courtyard between 11am – 12pm
- Each participant is given a ticket toward a food or beverage item to enjoy after the class.
Sunday, 3/26: Blackberry Daze IPA Release Party
- First 50 guests receive Anchor swag and a free pint of Blackberry Daze IPA, $5 pints following
Friday, 3/31: Firkin Friday
- Join us for our monthly Firkin Friday event featuring a one-off specialty cask beer. Stop by and meet your local Anchor Brewers and enjoy live music from local DJs
- This month’s firkin is a Chocolate Cherry Porter.
- The beer will be a cask-conditioned Anchor Porter with tart red cherries, cherry blossom, and cacao nibs.
- We started with the smooth, dark, and velvety base of Anchor Porter and conditioned it with tart red cherries, cherry blossom, and Central American cacao nibs.
- Indulging in this beer will draw sensory memories of decadent chocolate soufflés topped with a cascading compote of deep red cherries. For the finishing touch, a delicate bouquet of cherry blossom will linger on the nose enticing you back for another sip.
About The Anchor Brewing Beer Garden
The Anchor Brewing beer garden is located in The Yard, which is a pop-up village is constructed out of 13 recycled shipping containers that were deemed no longer seaworthy and will house local food and drink establishments, pop-up shops, public open space and cultural and community programs and events.
*First 50 guests receive Anchor swag and a free pint of Blackberry Daze IPA, $5 pints following
Categories: *Top Pick*
, Eating & Drinking
Address: 100 Terry A Francois Blvd., San Francisco, CA
Submitted by Johnny Funcheap