Google’s Self-Driving Cars Talk | Stanford
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Stanford Law School | 559 Nathan Abbott Way, Stanford, CA
How an (Autonomous Driving) Bill Becomes a Law Schedule:
- 6 pm: Reception – First Floor Law School Lobby – Stanford Law School
- 7 pm: Panel Begins – Room 190 – Stanford Law School
- Marilyn Dondero Loop – Chair, Assembly Transportation Committee
- Bruce Breslow – Director, Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles
- Troy Dillard – Deputy Director, Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles
- David Estrada – Legal Director, Google
- David Goldwater – Nevada Lobbyist
- Bryant Walker Smith (Moderator)- Resident Fellow, Center for Internet and Society
Free, but an RSVP is required.