Martinez | Hometown 4th of July Celebration & Fireworks | 2012
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Main St. Plaza | Main St. at Castro St. Martinez, CA 94553
Featuring a Pancake Breakfast, Hometown Parade along Main St. and an afternoon of DJs, arts & crafts vendors, car show, kids activities and more. Fireworks launch at dusk over the waterfront.
- 8-8:15a: – Flag Raising Ceremony at the Veterans Memorial Bldg. (930 Ward St.)
- 8a: Pancake Breakfast at Roxx on Main, 627 Main St.
- 9a-4p: The Main St. Plaza comes alive with vendors including Arts & Crafts and Kids Activities. (Vendor day not yet confirmed for 2012)
- 10a: Parade on Main St. (begins at Court St., ends at Alhambra Ave) – Includes Kids Decorated Bike Parade.
- Dusk: Fireworks along the waterfront
Links: Event detailsCost: FREE
4th of July 2012, Family Friendly, Festival, Fireworks, Fourth of July 2012, Free, Martinez, Parade
Categories: East Bay, Eating & Drinking, Fairs & Festivals, Kids & Families, Recurring – Annual - July