Pleasant Hill | 4th of July Parade, Festival & Fireworks | 2017
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Pleasant Hill Park | Cleaveland & Gregory Lane, Pleasant Hill, CA
Pleasant Hill hosts a full day of Fourth of July fun with events ranging from a traditional patriotic parade through the downtown Crescent Drive area, family fun and games in Pleasant Hill Park, and live music and fireworks in the evening at College Park High School on July 4, 2017.
- 6:30 am – Registration opens for the Firecracker 5K Fun Run by the Clock Tower on Crescent Drive
- 7:50 am – 100 yard dash for kids 7 and under
- 8 am – Firecracker 5K Fun Run
- 9:30 am – Parade begins. This year’s theme is “Red, White and Bloom”
- 10:30 am – Party in the Park at Pleasant Hill Park – Food, kid’s games, watermelon eating contest, live music by Dr. D, petting zoo, inflatables, etc.
- 7:15 pm – Fireworks show begins with live music by Fast Times followed by spectacular fireworks show. Food vendors will be there.
**Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, 4th of July, East Bay, Fairs & Festivals, Fireworks, Fun & Games, Kids & Families