Richmond | Oakland East Bay Symphony & Independence Eve Fireworks | 2016
Craneway Pavilion | 1414 Harbour Way South, Richmond, CA
Celebrate Independence Day a day early at the Craneway Pavilion, inside the historic Ford Point Building on the waterfront in Richmond with floor to ceiling windows and amazing views of the San Francisco skyline on July 3, 2016.
- 5 pm: Paid parking will be available.
- 6:30 pm: Doors open; performance by Oakland Symphony Youth Orchestra
- (this will be Oakland Symphony Youth Orchestra’s last performance before their Cuba Tour)
- 8 pm: Oakland Symphony concert
- Sousa marches, music from the movies, sing-alongs & more
- 9:15 pm: Spectacular Fireworks Display over the water, accompanied by the Symphony
The Craneway Pavilion, located on 25 waterfront acres, delivers spectacular views of the San Francisco skyline, with floor-to-ceiling windows throughout the entire event space as well as a large outside patio, perfect for viewing the City of Richmond’s fireworks display. Ample secure event parking is available for $20. In the six years since its inception, this event has become one of the Bay Area’s most popular and talked-about Independence Day Celebrations.