Benicia | Picnic in the Park & Waterfront Fireworks Show | 2014
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Benicia City Park | Military Street and First Street, Benicia, CA
Enjoy a Picnic In The Park from noon to 7 pm at the Benicia City Park on First Street and Military. Later on in the evening, there will be a 9 pm fireworks show over the water on July 4, 2014.
There will be many fun, family-friendly happenings including arts, crafts, music, train rides, a climbing wall and other children’s activities.
2014 Picnic in the Park Schedule
- 12 noon: National Anthem-Tony Turner & Mayor’s Welcome
- 12:30-1:20 pm: 4th of July Music
- 1:20-2 pm: Susie Harper School of Dance
- 2-2:30 pm: 4th of July Music
- 2:30- 4:30 pm: Pocket Watch
- 4:30 -5 pm: 4th of July Music
- 5 -7 pm: Tin Man
- 9 pm: Fireworks
Also check out the Benicia Torchlight Parade & Freedom Festival on July 3, 2014.
Links: Event detailsCost: FREE
**Annual Event**, 4th of July, East Bay, Eating & Drinking, Fairs & Festivals, Fireworks, Kids & Families