2017 San Francisco Cinco De Mayo Festival | Mission Dist.
Valencia St. (21st to 24th) | Valencia St. and 24th St., San Francisco, CA
Enjoy Cinco de Mayo in the Mission with an annual all day family-friendly celebration held as a block party with live music, cultural performances, and more.
This year they will also be hosting a Beer Garden for all attendees 21 and over. The festival is attended by an average of 6,000 people yearly.
13th Annual Cinco de Mayo Festival
Saturday, May 6, 2017 | 10 am to 6 pm
Valencia between 21st and 24th, Mission Dist., SF
The celebration will showcase over 65 vendors with the very best of Mexican and Latin American cultures with a diverse array of Mexican and Latino foods, music, dance and artistry for the entire family to enjoy.
Mariachi, salsa, and Latin hip-hop music is played live while dozens of vendors provide authentic foods and beautiful arts and crafts. This alcohol-free event is completely family friendly, featuring a kid’s zone with craft activities, a petting zoo and magic tricks for children to enjoy.
2017 Entertainment Lineup:
Performance times are subject to change.
Main Stage Performances
- 10-11 am: Zumbathon!
- 11:15-11:45 am: Welcome Remarks
- 12:15-1 pm: Mission District Young Musicians Program
- 1:25-1:40 pm: Bolivia Corazon de America
- 1:50-2:50 pm: Berta Olivia Y Mariachis
- 3-3:05 pm: Taking the Dis out of Disability
- 3:10-4:10 pm: Ensambles Ballet Folklorico
- 4:15-4:35 pm: Aracely Zamora
- 5-6 pm: Conjunto Picante
Community Corner Stage Performances
- 10 am-1 pm: TBD
- 1-1:15 pm: Ricardo Sanchez
- 1:30-2 pm: Abada Capoeira
- 2:05-2:10 pm: Taking the Dis out of Disability
- 2:30-3 pm: Adult Choir
- 3:20-3:50 pm: Evan Torres
- 4:30-6 pm: Adelante
Links: Event detailsCost: FREE
**Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Cinco de Mayo, Fairs & Festivals, Kids & Families, Live Music, San Francisco, Theater & Performance, Top Annual Events